Life

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Breaking News

Friday, February 28, 2014

A Lesson

  I learned one lesson this days  , that you can't treat all people with same way, because some  others not deserve to be good with them ,,, WoWowo this life is interesting ( I think you agree ) , I had a friend , he was good friend .

   For  be honest, I never met that friend but we talked much , advise each other and exchange much information about this life and everything you could imagine and sure just with writing to each other (words) but really we was like true friend who knew each other from childhood . All what I said look like everything good , for the truth no, it's not ! because day by, day I start notice much things I didn't like : words , thoughts ,and acts …. ect .

 You know . Just try imagine with me , when you give most of your time to help that friend and be beside him/her in bad or good time, and to try change that bad things in his/her personality or may make them better ; I know we need accept others with their personality but we created like this ,always search for perfectness in ourselves , friends family , life partner and all who are near from us , yes sure ; we all do that  ! but we can't be able to do that to all around us , for sure !

 But why in the end he/she be easly to give up and let you go , like you meant  nothing to them ? . That what always happened when we be busy to change or fix situation who we loved , really we need sometimes be selfish to not hurt ourselves. 

Really I will thank that friend much even if he/she hurt me ,because he/she give me lesson in this life , is to be selfish sometimes and never try to be the great person or the perfect one , Do you know ! any relation between twoo persons consist from two parts . just a half is yours ( give , forgive , selfish...) . just live simply and smile !

..... Haitham.I

0 comments:

Post a Comment